Resolution Group International (RGI) is a professional training organization created to address the needs of military, law enforcement, organizations and businesses.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Leadership & Ethics Training
- Conflict Communication
- Cross-Cultural Conflict Resolution
- Military Combatives & LE Defensive Tactics
Next RGI Courses
- The Warrior’s Journey Workshop
Friday August 15, 2014 in Atlanta, GA
VETERAN’S HEART GEORGIA
In Partnership With
The Georgia State University Center for Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- RGI Level I Conflict Resolution Course
(The Ethical Protector)
September 17-19, 2014
- The Richard Stockton College Center for Public Safety Fall 2014 Class Catalog
- Beyond Conflict 2014
Nov 6-8, 2014 in Louisville , KY
RGI in the News
- The ethical warrior (Part XX): Why respecting even the live's of even the most vile criminals is important to our survival by Jack Hoban and Bruce Gourlie, May 2014 – PoliceOne.com
- The ethical warrior (Part XIX): Combining ethics, tactics and technique in VNR by Jack Hoban and Bruce Gourlie, November 2013 – PoliceOne.com
- Leadership 101 - Sept 2013 Marine Corps Gazette Article by Joe Shusko
- The ethical warrior (Part XVIII): Police militarization and the Ethical Warrior by Jack Hoban and Bruce Gourlie
- The Future of Executive Education by Steve Olson (and Dan Stotz)
The path to becoming an 'Ethical Warrior'
by Jack Hoban and Joe Shusko – Military1.com
- Jack Hoban on "Frontlines of Freedom."
The Ethical Warrior and the Combat Mindset
by Jack Hoban and Joe Shusko, May 2012 – Marine Corps Gazette
- Doug Wyllie of PoliceOne.com interviews Jack Hoban on "The Ethical Warrior."
- Bestselling Author Joe Finder Interviews His Confidential Source: Jack Hoban, The Ethical Warrior.
- Joe Shusko & Jack Hoban interviewed by the BBC on the Ethical Warrior
- War correspondent Robert Drury speaks with Jack Hoban about the Ethical Warrior for Men's Health