Resolution Group International (RGI) is a professional training organization created to address the needs of military, law enforcement, organizations and businesses.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Leadership & Ethics Training
- Conflict Communication
- Cross-Cultural Conflict Resolution
- Military Combatives & LE Defensive Tactics
Next RGI Courses
RGI in the News
- The ethical warrior (Part XIX): Combining ethics, tactics and technique in VNR by Jack Hoban and Bruce Gourlie
- Leadership 101 - Sept 2013 Marine Corps Gazette Article by Joe Shusko
- The ethical warrior (Part XVIII): Police militarization and the Ethical Warrior by Jack Hoban and Bruce Gourlie
- The Future of Executive Education by Steve Olson (and Dan Stotz)
The path to becoming an 'Ethical Warrior'
by Jack Hoban and Joe Shusko – Military1.com
- Jack Hoban on "Frontlines of Freedom."
The Ethical Warrior and the Combat Mindset
by Jack Hoban and Joe Shusko, May 2012 – Marine Corps Gazette
- Doug Wyllie of PoliceOne.com interviews Jack Hoban on "The Ethical Warrior."
- Bestselling Author Joe Finder Interviews His Confidential Source: Jack Hoban, The Ethical Warrior.
- Joe Shusko & Jack Hoban interviewed by the BBC on the Ethical Warrior
- War correspondent Robert Drury speaks with Jack Hoban about the Ethical Warrior for Men's Health