Resolution Group International (RGI) is a professional training organization created to address the needs of military, law enforcement, organizations and businesses.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Leadership & Ethics Training
- Conflict Communication
- Cross-Cultural Conflict Resolution
- Military Combatives & LE Defensive Tactics
Next RGI Courses & Events
RGI in the News
- Armed with respect and compassion, Camden cops making transition to 'ethical protectors' - WHYY Philadelphia
- The ethical warrior (Part XXI): 4 things the Ethical Warrior can learn from Doc Thompson by Jack Hoban and Bruce Gourlie – PoliceOne.com
- Geoff Metcalf interviews Jack Hoban on The Phil Cowan Show regarding Human Equality
- Amnesty International requests investigation of BurlCo jail deaths - RGI's Jack Hoban weighs in in the Trentonian.
- Executives learn ethics the hard way: From Marines. USA Today.
- The ethical warrior (Part XIX): Combining ethics, tactics and technique in VNR by Jack Hoban and Bruce Gourlie, November 2013 – PoliceOne.com
- Leadership 101 - Sept 2013 Marine Corps Gazette Article by Joe Shusko
- The ethical warrior (Part XVIII): Police militarization and the Ethical Warrior by Jack Hoban and Bruce Gourlie
- The Future of Executive Education by Steve Olson (and Dan Stotz)
The path to becoming an 'Ethical Warrior'
by Jack Hoban and Joe Shusko – Military1.com
- Jack Hoban on "Frontlines of Freedom."
The Ethical Warrior and the Combat Mindset
by Jack Hoban and Joe Shusko, May 2012 – Marine Corps Gazette
- Doug Wyllie of PoliceOne.com interviews Jack Hoban on "The Ethical Warrior."
- Bestselling Author Joe Finder Interviews His Confidential Source: Jack Hoban, The Ethical Warrior.
- Joe Shusko & Jack Hoban interviewed by the BBC on the Ethical Warrior
- War correspondent Robert Drury speaks with Jack Hoban about the Ethical Warrior for Men's Health